We did not scan Winmail Opener 1.6 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
Winmail Opener is a small and simple utility that allows you to view and extract contents of TNEF-encoded messages (infamous winmail.dat). That means if you receive winmail.dat on your e-mail, with Winmail Opener you can view the rich text message contents and attachments embedded into this file.
You may receive winmail.dat files from the senders who are using Microsoft Outlook (97, 2000). Winmail.dat contains all attachments and rich text message, and not all e-mail clients can recognize its format. Winmail Opener is the solution.
Winmail Opener features:
- Winmail Opener is absolutely free - no nag screens, no ads, no spyware, no time limit.
- Supports RTF message text extraction.
- You can drag-and-drop TNEF-encoded files into Winmail Opener for opening them.
- You can drag-and-drop decoded attachments from Winmail Opener to any location for saving them.
- Allows to operate with embedded attachments via standard system popup menu (Open, Open with, Copy, etc.)
- Supports command line mode for batch decoding.
- Multilingual interface. (20 Languages supported at the moment).
- The executable has small size and low system requirements.
soft112.com lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for Winmail Opener 1.6 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.