Winmail Opener is a small and simple utility that allows you to view and extract contents of TNEF-encoded messages (infamous winmail.dat). That means if you receive winmail.dat on your e-mail, with Winmail Opener you can view the rich text message contents and attachments embedded into this file.
You may receive winmail.dat files from the senders who are using Microsoft Outlook (97, 2000). Winmail.dat contains all attachments and rich text message, and not all e-mail clients can recognize its format. Winmail Opener is the solution.
Winmail Opener features:
- Winmail Opener is absolutely free - no nag screens, no ads, no spyware, no time limit.
- Supports RTF message text extraction.
- You can drag-and-drop TNEF-encoded files into Winmail Opener for opening them.
- You can drag-and-drop decoded attachments from Winmail Opener to any location for saving them.
- Allows to operate with embedded attachments via standard system popup menu (Open, Open with, Copy, etc.)
- Supports command line mode for batch decoding.
- Multilingual interface. (20 Languages supported at the moment).
- The executable has small size and low system requirements.
Winmail Opener is a free software application from the Other Email Tools subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Other, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish and it was last updated on 2008-04-01. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
Winmail Opener (version 1.4) has a file size of 325.34 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 34839 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.